BEGINS September 18, 2021
Our mission is to offer a safe and judgement free environment for students to learn to become yoga teachers, meditation teachers or continue your education if you are already an existing teacher.
We believe that there are so many amazing yoga styles and that it is ok to teach one particular type of class that resonates with you! This also applies to meditation and energy work.
HERE’S HOW TO TAKE PART
DEEPEN YOUR PRACTICE & LEARN TO SHARE IT
– Expand your postural repertoire
– Awaken your body awareness, strength & flexibility
– Build confidence with your voice
– Learn how to sequence a yoga class
– Unlock your understanding of anatomy and biomechanics
– Get inspired to live more joyfully through the teachings of ancient yogi philosophy
– Class Structure and Methodology, Business Of Yoga, Anatomy, Philosophy, Meditation, Ayurveda, Assists,
and so much more.
WHAT TO BRING?
Modo provides no equipment (due to COVID-19), so you should bring what you need – mat, water bottle, sun screen, hand sanitizer, etc- For your safety, we recommend you wear a face mask for sign-in.
Arrive early to find your socially-distanced spot, and sign into class with the teacher. Remember to stay 2m away – that’s roughly the long-side of a yoga mat!
Weather and other cancellations
We try not to cancel any of our Park classes around the city!! Most forecasts are conservative: 40% chance of rain? We’ll try to run class! But if we are going to cancel, like Tuesday night, we try to do so about 1 hour before class. We will reach out by email, and post to our stories. Make sure your email is up to date – and be sure to check in your spam! ⠀
join us today!
Get a Ativo membership now, and join a squeaky clean and spacious club!